Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Outdoor kitchen

I've decided that I really need two homes!! hahahaha A nice little two bedroom condo with no yard for upkeep would really be nice. Just a small patio or balcony to grow a few flowers and some herbs. Yes, I could pull weeds out of a few pots rather than the huge flower beds that I currently own.

Now, for that second home...... There is nothing I enjoy more than cooking and eating outside on the patio or deck. It's so relaxing and calming. The second home, I guess would be perfectly suited on the beach somewhere. An outdoor living space complete with a fully equipped cooking area that has all of the comforts of a kitchen, except it's outside. Yes, I've looked at many magazines and have great ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Ingredients I must have in my kitchen (It's a long list, but I try and have these items on hand)

  • Balsamic Vinegar
  • Cheese
  • Cumin
  • Curry
  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • Fresh Bread
  • Fresh Cilantro
  • Fresh Fruit
  • Fresh Garlic
  • Fresh Parsley
  • Greek Oregano
  • Kalamata Olives
  • Lemon ( At least 3 or 4 ALWAYS)
  • Peppers (Wax, Jalapeno, banana)
  • Red Wine Vinegar
  • Regular Olive Oil
  • Rice
  • Salad Ingredients
  • Sea Salt
  • Spanish Olives
  • White Balsamic Vinegar